a lazy sydney day



My ideal Sydney day? Well. The other day I hung out with my friend Carmen, who shared my birthday party with me and just returned from a jet-setting European Grand Tour and is the best person to have a lady date with, really. We had brunch at Youeni and then a casual stroll down Oxford Street and through the city to The Corner Shop, where we had a bit of fun playing dress ups (see the result here!) and we chatted with our friend Sam, who was looking incredibly stylish in Isabel Marant Dicker boots (oh! get in my life now, please!).  After that I wandered home, picked up some flowers and read for a little, before setting out to Surry Hills for a 21st that carried way on into the night. That is quite a perfect Sydney day to me!

X
You have read this article australia / books / boots / food / friends / isabel marant / photos / pictures / sydney / the corner shop / travel with the title a lazy sydney day. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/a-lazy-sydney-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...