cosy



No matter how happy I am - and trust me, I am very, very happy - and no matter how content, and no matter how many mangoes I eat, there always comes a point in this restless, toe-curling three month summer holiday when I long to stray. I am, by nature and by nurture, quite restless and quite impatient. I need to keep moving and keep trying new things and keep walking forward in all aspects of my life, but nowhere more than travel. I love being on the road. I definitely have a case of wanderlust something real bad. So now, fresh in the new year and ready for change, seems as good a time as any to share that I'm heading away, first to Hong Kong for Chinese New Year and after that to New York for a blissful three weeks in the winter chill. I'll be wrapped up and cosy in Isabel wool and Carly Hunter shearling and Benah cashmere and heading to all of my favourite places in New York and hopefully crossing some new ones off the never-ending list of must-visit restaurants, bars and shops. I'm open to suggestions and hints and tips, but I'm also excited to spend time in my old neighbourhood in Brooklyn, visiting the cafes I spent many a waking hour finishing history homework in and popping in and out of the gorgeous boutiques that dot the brownstone-lined streets. 

Even though the sun is shining in sydney today, and later - later - I'll be heading over to a friend's place who has a pool, for now I'm taking some tips from the swedes, and dreaming of the few short weeks till I can get rugged up and cosy in New York!!!!!!!

X



You have read this article cold / holiday / me / New York / new york fashion week / photos / travel / weather / winter with the title cosy. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/cosy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...