toasty, mach 3




So I'm doing this. Again. For the second time... you know what I mean. I took a nice woolen Isabel coat, and then I added my Carly Hunter shearling vest and my Benah cashmere scarf that's longer than a metre ruler (always the stock standard WOAH measurement when you were a kid with vegemite teeth and bruised elbows and you wanted to impress, not much has changed, eh?) and I'm all wrapped up and ready to go. I think this is my favourite of all the toasty variations, but it's definitely too warm for Sydney weather (unless we have a cold snap this winter, fingers crossed please please PLEASE!). This is a dress rehearsal for New York, where I fear sub-zero temperatures are going to force the shearling layer out almost every day. Hey, I'm not complaining. I love the cold, remember? And I love the shearling (happy Austraya day, didn't you know we antipodeans love our sheep?). Another thing I love? The bay window in my hotel room. When I'm not at my grandparents I've been sitting on it and reading, drinking green tea and watching that Hong Kong bustle go by. It's nice.

X
You have read this article benah / clothes / clothing / coats / cold / fashion / holiday / hong kong / isabel marant / me / outfit / outfits / shearling / style / travel / winter with the title toasty, mach 3. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/toasty-mach-3.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...