I am Ashley Olsen



The transformation between my boring, non-anklet wearing self to, well, Ashley Olsen, is complete. And, you know, what starts with a single pair of delicate be-charmed Petite Grand for My Chameleon anklets will hopefully end in a crocodile backpack - as all good things in life should. Finally! Finally tight jersey midi skirts and oversized tee shirts and watermelon-coloured suiting and straight leg jeans and big-old-acne shirts will look complete! Finally I have my ultimate piece of jewellery, the one thing to bring everything together, the one thing that will make everything in my wardrobe work. I haven't stopped wearing them for three days - tapered pants, jersey skirts, drapey tops, baggy chinos - and they look good with EVERYTHING. And I literally mean EVERYTHING. This is a wardrobe revolution. I'm never going back to non-anklet clad feet. Never. What I love most about them are how they are the perfect mix of a beachy, nonchalant, criminally insouciant vibe and a little pinch of grown up glamour. These aren't the anklets you wove with your best friend, salt-water hair and sun-drenched skin and all on a beach when you were young. These are the kind of anklets you would wear with stilettos, if you were so persuaded, and a tight-as-anything leather pencil skirt to a business meeting.

Anklets - you complete me.

X
You have read this article amy kaehne / anklets / ashley olsen / jewelry / me / my chameleon / outfit / outfits with the title I am Ashley Olsen. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-am-ashley-olsen.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...