sneak peek: oh isabel!



You all know I love Isabel Marant. And, in Australia, one of the places where I can feed my obsession is The Corner Shop. In my second post for their blog I preview the just-dropped-into-store, hot-off-the-steaming-press Etoile collection, which includes beautiful distressed knitwear, printed dresses and boxy coats galore. It was very fun to play dress ups at the Corner Shop the other day, and thanks to the lovely Katrina for letting me style the clothes on her - she was the perfect model!

Check out this post for The Corner Shop here

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / coats / isabel marant / knitwear / shopping / spring / the corner shop with the title sneak peek: oh isabel!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/sneak-peek-oh-isabel.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...