18!


A big happy 18th birthday to my little bro. We've had good times, bad times, and all times in between. I can't believe you're 18 (which makes me almost 20). I can't believe you're almost finished school! I can't believe we've made it through adolescence with a semblance of friendship! What I love about my brother and I is that even though we're so different - he's a cricket nut and sports fanatic, I'd much rather sit down with vogue, but i'm happy to watch him play cricket with the vogue of course - is that we can bond over the craziest things. One of the funnest things we did this year was sit down and watch the Basketball draft picks on TV with chips and guacamole - Olly explaining the whole thing and me picking the ones I'd like on my team (if you know what I mean har har har). Or that time when I was supposed to be studying for exams and we got caught up watching how I met your mother and playing spit. we may not see eye to eye on practically anything (chai lattes, wedge heels and my balliage, to name a few) but I guess that's kind of the point. you're my brother, and you're the best. Happy birthday.

X
You have read this article birthday / celebration / family / me with the title 18!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/09/18.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...