meet the boyfriends

Vogue AUS

When I saw this shoot in October's Vogue Australia I immediately thought of the one from last May's iconic "the model as muse" issue of Vogue US. There is no way that the Australian one couldn't have been influenced by this incredibly cute editorial that was teeming with life, beauty and, yes, love. I just can't help but feel that the Australian one (only two pictures shown) is lacking something. Maybe - despite the fact they're Aussies and I see them all the time in mags, ads, look books etc - as models they don't appeal to me as much as Julia Stegner (one of my original model loves), Doutzen Kroes et al. 

Or maybe I just think that Steven Demarchelier is really cute.

Vogue US May 2009

X
You have read this article editorial / magazines / models / photos / pictures / vogue australia / vogue us with the title meet the boyfriends. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/09/meet-boyfriends.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...