sale!

Belinda

Everyone loves a good sale. Well, it doesn't get much better than this. Belinda and the Corner Shop are having their warehouse sale featuring labels like Isabel Marant, Lanvin, Dries Van Noten and Friedrich Gray. I've been to one of these before - a hallowed, hallowed day in my 14th year - when I bypassed all the gorgeous Givenchy and Stella to go straight to the Marc by Marc Jacobs pile where I practically passed out on top of a mountain of canvas totes. Still have the one I snagged from that sale (for a mere $95, what a bargain!) to this day. What great memories! (I also remember it being really crowded and filled with yummy mummies balancing prams and skim soy lattes). 

Starts today at 2:30 at 30-38 Victoria St Paddington and runs till this Sunday 12th of September.

X
You have read this article australia / clothes / clothing / dries van noten / isabel marant / lanvin / me / sale / shopping / sydney with the title sale!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/09/sale.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...