questions

 
 
 I used to do a lot of these tagging questionnaire things in the early days of my blog (do any readers remember? hahaha). I was so happy to be tagged by Rachel of I want what she's wearing, it was a hark back to the glory days that's for sure. So, here we go.
 
 
1.) why did you start blogging?

I started blogging as an attempt to start writing. I said to myself - if you want to be a writer you have to practice, and this seemed as good a way as any. What started off as a personal sort of project turned into something much bigger (and better, might I add) where I got to share ideas and thoughts and hopes and dreams about all sorts of things. Fashion was always the common denominator, but I write about everything from history and film to society and food. mmmm food.
 

2.) do you prefer spring/summer or autumn/winter?
 
Winter for sure! I adore winter - but I hate tights. I'm famous among my friends for never, ever wearing tights. Although they all harp that I wear such long skirts it doesn't matter, my legs won't get cold, to which I answer, they do, but I just grin and bear it. What is winter for, anyway, if not to get cold? oh, and to drink hot apple drinks and hide from the rain, of course.


3.) what do you notice first: smokey eye make-up or bright lips?

A bright lip always commands a room.


4.) who are your style icons?

Yasmin Sewell, Phoebe Philo, Taylor Tomasi Hill, Alexa Chung, Ashley Olsen, Gaia Repossi.


5.) describe your personality in three words?

dramatic, excitable, loving.


6.) if you had to leave the house with only one item of make-up what would it be?

Nars Sabrina lip treatment (or Bianca, as the new product is called, but to be honest I loved Sabrina's pinky - tinge).


7.) Which era do you think influenced fashion the most?
 
It depends on whether you mean "fashion" as in today's fashions, or fashion as in the movement itself. In terms of today's fashions the era that always influences and always commands the imagination is the 1960s without a doubt. It is a goldmine of inspiration due to the myriad of different fashion movements within its timespan - from hippie to mod to mad men to librarian. Almost every fashion show last season referenced the 1960s in some way.


8.) what beauty product do you always repurchase?
 
Nars Sabrina lip treatment - that stuff is absolute heaven for the lips. It looks great fresh, with a tan, and it sets off a clean face by giving heaps of moisture and a healthy glow. 
 
I tag Emily of Little Black Book
Lyndsay of Lovely Disco
and Briony of A girl, A style
X
You have read this article blogging / me / quiz with the title questions. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/09/questions.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...