das is GOOT

It must be that time of year. Fresh from the Belinda warehouse sale, here's another good'un. the Josh Goot sample sale running till this saturday at their studio in Waterloo. Silky smooth jersey basics, wild printed night wear and everything in between. I'm thinking of getting something I've been umming and aahh-ing over for a long time - a deceptively simple grey jersey trench. It's classic josh goot - clean lines and all body, and that's why I like it! What say you? 


PS cheesiest post title ever? hahahaha I used to babysit this little german baby and the only german I knew was "nein" and "das ist gut" (sorry for bad spelling, any germans out there), so I just used to repeat those words over and over again to the poor kid. He must have thought I was absolutely crazy! hahaa. :)

X

You have read this article clothes / clothing / fashion / sale / shopping with the title das is GOOT. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/09/das-is-goot.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...