les khakis de chanel

Much as I am loath to picspam with a bunch of nailpolishes. Oh, what the hell. Here we go:



 Among other things today is the day of Fashion's Night Out, something I've been looking forward to all month. I know the very first place I'll be going is Myer Sydney (sorry, DJs!) to the Chanel Beauty studio to get my free mini manicure with khaki vert (or khaki rose? i don't knooowwww), and then picking up a colour for keeps. Chanel nail polish is alwyas right on the money, remember Dragon? And then Jade? And then Rouge Noir? And then Particuliere? These are set to be just as big with their military throwback and their minimalist cool. Imagine with a calf-length skirt and a long line trench... or a belted sleeveless coat and lace up wedge heels... The possibilities abound! Will i be seeing you at Chanel Myer tonight?
X
You have read this article australia / chanel / fashion / me / nail polish / sydney / vogue australia with the title les khakis de chanel. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/09/les-khakis-de-chanel.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...