2 minutes

The cobra snake

I'm a big fan of entertaining. I love having people round to my squashed little house and sharing food, laughter, stories, drink... It's fun to cook something all day and then watch it be devoured - morsel by delicious morsel - by some of your closest friends. But I'm also a bit enchanted by this idea too. Invite your mates around, sit them around a big, hodge-podge table, russle up some salads, bread rolls a couple of dips, and then the piece de resistance - instant noodles, hot and steaming from a polysterene cup. I'm not going to lie, I do cringe a little at the sheer hipster-ness of it all (where else but the cobra snake would you see such a dinner party?) but there is a part of me that kind of wants to do it. After years of catering for my friends with elaborate things like eton mess and chargrilled eggplant and haloumi salad maybe it's time to take it back to simpler times and just give them all 2 minute noodles. 

Anyone up for a dinner party?

X

You have read this article food / party / photos / pictures with the title 2 minutes. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/10/2-minutes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...