current mood

The Sartorialist


Scrolling through the Sartorialist's archives today in search of a specific photo I stumbled upon this gem, something I missed in the hassle of fashion month. He had subtitled it something along the lines of "in my opinion: fashion's current mood". I can't help but smile. Recently all elements of this picture have been appealing to me. I recently made my first leopard print purchase since a poorly-conceived leopard print tights era circa 04 - a pair of chic ballet flats that are a pain to break in, but I know will work perfectly with a pair of tapered pants and a simple tee. I'm feeling red for accessories at the moment, and despite the fact I am a long skirt fan, the heat of Sydney's weather recently has made me yearn to slip into something short (shocking, i know!). A flash of leg, a pop of red, the obligatory leopard print, a comfy sweater, and a celine shopping bag big enough for me to climb into. If this is fashion's current mood then consider me so stricken!

And that celine shopping bag - well, need I say more?
X
You have read this article with the title current mood. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/10/current-mood.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...