french wardrobe

A couple of weeks ago I was sent a beautiful little package from an online store called Button n Thread Boutique. Inside was a gorgeous little breton top in black and white from their summer collection. Button n Thread is a great Australian online store that basically tries to bring beautiful, simple clothes for incredibly low prices. Each piece is lovingly wrapped up in tissue paper and sent out within 24 hours if the order is from Australia. They also ship internationally! Nothing mass produced is stocked, it's all about quirky, unique and ultimately affordable pieces for the modern gal. I love it when online stores try to achieve similar things to a boutique. Button n thread really creates an experience of shopping through its online layout, it's products and its customer service. Just like a real store!



The top is such a lovely cut and so soft, I couldn't help but pair it with what is sure to be my winter staple - it's definitely too hot for coats now. The top reminded me of Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face, hanging out with beatniks and poets, so hence a bit of a Paris inspired outfit. Tapered black pants, my new Isabel Marant jacket (that I love love love, can't get enough of, would sleep in if I could, and wish it wasn't summer so I could wear it all the time), chanel ballet flats and my maniamania cuff - just for something a little extra to add some spice to the whole thing. You can't be chic all the time!

X

You have read this article clothes / clothing / coats / isabel marant / jewelry / me / outfit / paris / shopping with the title french wardrobe. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/10/french-wardrobe.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...