the real world

celine jacket - tommy ton for style.com

I love that Christine Centenera seems to own all those celine pieces you wish you had, and that she wears them in a way that reminds you that fashion is not just for the runway. She picks the pieces she likes and then adds her own twist, so the look is minimal but modern, understated but urban. She reminds you that there need not be anything severe about the Celine aesthetic. I love Celine - just ask anyone, just take a look at my archives! - but I'm always worried that I wouldn't be able to pull of Phoebe Philo's pin-sharp modern warrior kind of look. But looking at the way Christine interprets that aesthetic has me changing my mind. With a drapey jersey top (or skirt), a pair of killer, and i mean absolutely killer heels, and a hint of a smile, you can take celine from uncompromising to unbelievable.

Now that's style.

celine skirt by streetpeeper, celine jumper by ana clara garmendia, celine jacket by stockholm street style

X
You have read this article celine / fashion / fashion week / inspiration / phoebe philo / photos / pictures / street style / style / stylists with the title the real world. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/10/the-real-world.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...