khaki-kicking myself

chanel news

Sadly, when I look back at Fashion's Night Out I only have one memory. It's not the free champagne and canapes at Oroton, it's not the mini shepherds pies at Burberry or seeing Miranda Otto in the gorgeous, gorgeous flesh, it's not the live photoshoot at Chanel or the half-naked man showering in the middle of Myer (alright, it might be a little bit of that one). It's that I didn't buy Chanel Les Khakis Vert nail polish, and I'm a bloody idiot. Here's the thing, I'd been working all day and I was pretty tired, and my tired, over-worked brain said something like "you don't need to spend $39 on a nailpolish" to which body nodded, and stowed my wallet far down in my bag. The result being, weeks after when I see pictures of Leigh Lezark and Cecile Cassel wearing that gorgeous, creamy shade of khaki vert I go all, well, khaki vert in envy. I'm a bloody fool for not getting it as it was only available that night and the ebay prices are sky high. If only I had got it I could be painting my nails the hippest, winter-y shade of khaki, perfectly in tune with fashion right now and that goes perfectly with all the buttery caramels and easy neutrals of the season.



If only!

X
You have read this article australia / chanel / me / nail polish / shopping / sydney / vogue australia with the title khaki-kicking myself. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/10/khaki-kicking-myself.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...