sprung

I can't remember the source of this - i think stevie dance's blog at RUSSH.

 Spring has most definitely sprung - and about time too. You know it's getting hot when even I decide to dispense with the overcoats and throw on a pair of slashed boyfriend jeans and a white tee shirt. You know it's spring when even I urge a trip to the beach and iced mojitos - stat - instead of takeaway indian and rugged up movie nights. All I can think about is eating mangoes, good, dark chocolate ice cream and crisp fennel and calamari salads. I don't want to go to uni, I don't want to write my take home exams and final papers, and I certainly don't want to go to work. That's spring for you - you think you don't care, you think it's your least favourite season, but when it comes around you just can't get it out of your head.

X 
You have read this article holiday / me / photos / pictures / spring / summer with the title sprung. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/10/sprung.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...