burning up


A friend of mine laughed at me for buying a scented candle the other day from bloodorange. She said you'll never use it - why buy candles when people give them to you all the time? It's true. It's like candles are the go-to gift if you don't know quite what to give, and I do get a lot of candles. I must be hard to buy for (although I don't think I am, a box of macarons from baroque will set me up quite, quite quite nicely thank you very much). But I bought this candle because it was lovely, and it smelt like spices and figs and just a hint of cheroot-y tobacco. It's A.P.C's Bougie N.3 Toumbac, and it is quite simply divine. 

And, take that dear friend, I'm burning it right now. 

X
You have read this article with the title burning up. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/10/burning-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...