a room of one's own


I don't know why, but right now I've been having thoughts about moving out. It's not because I want to leave my family house - in fact, quite the opposite, i'm actually quite fond of its cosyness and warmth and smells. It's home. Still, all the same, all good things must come to an end. I feel a desire to be on my own for a bit. There's no real reason for it, but it's how I feel. I've been looking at little studio apartments that, unfortunately, are a little bit like champagne on a lemonade budget, but one can still hope. I want things like white walls and fresh minds and wide windows with lots and lots of light. I want to have all my things, my things, around me and live my life. I'm excited to cook for myself and potter about and do all those single gal living by herself kind of things. Anyway, while I go about looking for studio apartments in places like potts point, darlinghurst and woollahra, here is some of my apartment inspiration from all over the world - london, paris, new york, los angeles, bondi... courtesy of the selby.


After all, as Virginia Woolf said, to be a real writer you need a room of your own. 

X
You have read this article apartment / houses / london / me / New York / paris / photos / pictures / sydney with the title a room of one's own. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/10/a-room-of-one-own.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...