a touch of pink



This weekend I'm going to Adelaide for an old school friend's 21st. The theme is a touch of Pink, and I'm probably the least pink girl out, despite my professed love of "blush" and "nude". On surveying my closet I began to despair that I had nothing to wear to this party (a common state of mind with me, no worries). But then I realised that the devil is all in the details. I fished out a pair of Tony Bianco wedge heels that have never been worn that have pink heels and orange straps, my two beloved pink bracelets - Isabel Marant and PetiteGrand - and the shocking pink lipstick I bought my mum for mother's day way back when. Perfect! Not all at once, of course, but it makes my life a whole lot easier. I'm thinking of suiting up, with a plain beige tee shirt or black drapey top from Acne, plus a pink lip and the pink shoes? Maybe I could throw the little bracelets in for good measure? Adelaide here I come. If anyone has any suggestions for great places to brunch/lunch/basically feast please let me know! Ellie and Tania - I'm counting on you.

X
You have read this article australia / bracelets / celebration / friends / isabel marant / lipstick / me / menswear / party / shoes / travel / YSL with the title a touch of pink. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/a-touch-of-pink.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...