pop


I wore this on Tuesday optimistically because I saw a ray of sunshine out my window. Of course, murphy's law being what it is, when I got to uni it was pouring and I got soaked as I ran to the Bosch Lecture Theatre - literally the furthest lecture theatre from the bus stop. These pictures were taken BEFORE uni - hence the smile. When I got home I was so grumpy. The pop of colour from my Benah  Karma scarf was the perfect way to lift this mainly navy blue outfit - Isabel Marant Kosi jacket, Isabel marant Etoile star print pants, COS jumper. The photos don't really do it justice at all - it has a wonderful aztec-y kind of pattern and a mix of white, purple and blue against a backdrop of beautiful, beautiful tangerine orange. Orange is my most favourite colour of all time. It's my dad's favourite too, he has so many shirts across the orange spectrum from egg yolk richness to sherbert brights. Ahhh I love orange. It cannot fail to raise the spirits and draw a smile. This scarf is a hot, warm-weather, sunshine orange. It's the kind of orange that makes you think of Australia - burnt and bright and sun-drenched. When I wore it that day I wanted it to lighten up my outfit, and when it started raining and I was all sad it helped to lighten up my mood too. 

X
You have read this article benah / clothes / clothing / COS / isabel marant / me / outfit / outfits / style / sydney / university / weather with the title pop. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/pop.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...