bloodorange

uhh

Today I had a revelation. I've always loved bloodorange, as you all know. But today I adored it. As I was saying to Talisa as we wandered around, dazed and overwhelmed, it's never been this good, ever. Every single thing in there I want, and I want it now, even when I don't want it or I'd never wear it (or would I??), which is part of its appeal. They've started stocking Acne, and the range is so perfect it makes me want to cry. Beautiful oversized shirt dresses with slits up the side, blush coloured silk tee shirts with keyhole cut-outs in the back and one glorious, glorious boxy denim jacket with detachable leather cuffs and patchwork detail. Don't get me started on the Gary Bigeni - all oversized rust-coloured tee shirts and two-tone maxi dresses - or the Alexander Wang, or the me&ro necklace with their sparkle sparkle, or indeed the array of APC footwear, from moccasins to ankle boots. I can't even talk about the vast array of Australian labels you can get there and the way that the store quietly, yet very much surely, supports the local fashion industry. Dress Up, Secret Squirrel, Karla Spetic, Lover, Bassike, need I go on... They even have a little Aesop stand at the moment, stocking only the best products like their famous fabric care and beautiful hand cream. There's nothing bad in there, nothing that makes you scratch your head, and I've never said that about a store before. Everything is beautiful. And everything goes so perfectly together you wonder how it could be worn with anything else. I've often said that I want my life to be like bloodorange - all lazy lunches at room 10 and k.jacques sandals and smelling like APC's Feuille de Figuere and wearing Acne oversized shirt dresses belted in at the waist. What a life that would be. 

If you're a sydney sider, get thee to bloodorange. I almost spent $900 in there on Sunday, and I'm supposedly not shopping at the moment. Hah! I didn't, I didn't. I stayed strong. But my god. It was hard.

X
You have read this article acne / alexander wang / australia / clothes / clothing / food / inspiration / jewelry / me / shopping / sydney with the title bloodorange. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/bloodorange.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...