mood


This week I've been revisiting the much-denigrated Spring 2011 Celine collection, all oxblood red and bright blue, strange bedfellows indeed but oh so perfect. I'm still feeling texture, but this time it's the contrast of a leather skirt with a simple, starchy shirt, or shaggy, super-soft fur against a well-worn tee shirt a la the olsen twins. Or even Stevie's last cover for RUSSH, an exuberant and gleeful Aymeline in winter whites with deliriously fuzzy sleeves. I still can't get this girl out of my head, With her ludicrously long tresses about the same length as mine - how does she make it work? - and her little chanel ballet flats and her mossy green sweater. And, with a new pair of boots, I've been looking to Decade Diary for tips. She says that socks poking out the top is okay. Well, I agree!

X
You have read this article ashley olsen / celine / colour / fashion / inspiration / isabel marant / mary-kate olsen / phoebe philo / red / russh / stevie dance with the title mood. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/mood_3.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...