winner winner!

t magazine via out of the bag. I just love this photo, and she looks very calm and contemplative after a good meal, which I most certainly am not!

I've just returned, triumphant and very, very full from a fabulous dinner at Mamak with some friends including Rachel and Talisa. So much glorious roti, real mee goreng and a rojak salad. I drank Ice Milo, which was so fantastic and my favourite thing, although last time I got it there the waiter laughed at me evidently confused at my preference for a children's beverage. But it's so tasty!!! Even on a balmy winter's night like this (bare legs and all!) we only had to wait 30 minutes for a table. Which I say is excellent luck indeed. Speaking of good luck, it's high time I announce the winner of my shopbop $100 gift card giveaway! Thank you everyone for entering, I can't believe the response that I got and I hope you know how much I appreciate you all taking the time to enter. It was fun to have my first giveaway and give back to you - now I want to have more! So, the winner is Clairedontcare. Congratulations lovely and enjoy the shopbop giftcard! 



X
You have read this article with the title winner winner!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/winner-winner.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...