down under


One of my friends is a real Agent Provocateur addict. She is obsessed with that Rosie Huntington Whiteley video. You know the one (yes, yes, you do). She convinced my other friend to go on a 75% off sale spending spree the other night after a boozy dinner, in which things like this ended up in her shopping basket mysteriously. I do like Agent Provocateur. It's sexy and it's fun. But hey, call me old fashioned, but I like this kind of underwear too. Super simple, super soft, super comfy, super sexy. Semi-sheer, like the infamous Scarlet Johannson moment in Lost in Translation, perfect for lazing around the house - when no-one else is home, natch, I still live with parents and brothers - with nothing else but a sweatshirt. This pair is by Ten, a cute little label that sends you the undies in Air-mail packages. It's all quirky-chic in that French ingenue kind of way. You can imagine them working perfectly under tapered navy blue pants and an oatmeal sweater (incidentally, the exact outfit I wore today). For Australians, it's that Bonds kind of mentality. Some occasions call for going all out, I guess in that way we can think of Agent Provocateur as the cocktail dress of the lingerie world. And some occasions allow you to dress down. When you're like me and you prefer to keep it - keep everything - simple, this is just so appealing. 

I've said before that one of my favourite things is dressing casual all the time - even when I'm not strictly supposed to. I love getting around tricky dress codes by wearing a suit. I'm the casual girl! Sure, I've got loads of really pretty, really nice knickers. But to be honest, I only really wear this kind. All the time. 

X

PS. Don't forget about my Shopbop Giveaway! You've still got time to enter, I'll be closing the giveaway at 10PM (Sydney Time) on Wednesday and drawing the winner then. Good luck! 
You have read this article fashion / france / garance dore / inspiration / photos / pictures with the title down under. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/down-under.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...