over time


Maybe a year ago, or maybe more than that, if you had asked me to name the best thing about this picture I would have probably said Hanneli's printed pants, or maybe Phil's pink hi-top sneakers. Actually, maybe more than a year ago. I think I originally saved it to my computer for those pants. But now the first thing I look at when I see this photo is Maya's outfit. Breton top, baggy jeans, SOfia Coppola for LV suede duffel bag, cat-eye sunglasses. I remember in Art History 101 way back in first year uni we learnt about the Hagia Sophia and its changing purposes over time. I think it's rather poetic and a great metaphor for the fashion industry as a whole that I can come back to this picture, years later, and find something new and different that I love about it. 

X
You have read this article fashion / inspiration / me / sofia coppola / street style / street-style / style with the title over time. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/over-time.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...