winter whites

 
Inexplicably: things that are white with drawstring or tie waists. One of the editors at the magazine that I intern at got this Bodkin twister jumpsuit at work yesterday and it's so lovely in person, all linen and oatmeal colouring perfect for sandal days and sunshine. I love Penny Sage, a new label that's all wide legs, scoop necks and long sleeves. I really appreciate a long sleeve. The drawstring tie waist on those white pants in this Vogue Paris shoot is amazing. Polished and chic and cinched in. And finally, a cute little Philip Lim shorts jumpsuit with a tie at the waist, no doubt for showing off a bit of toned tum. It's all this good weather Sydney has been having - making me crave anything white and airy. And who doesn't love a drawstring? I love that full silhouette that it creates as the clothes bunch out from that simple bow tie. It's particularly fantastic on pants. I wish I owned more things with draw string waists!

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / colour / fashion / inspiration / photos / pictures / summer / want / weather / white / winter with the title winter whites. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/winter-whites.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...