the glow


This is just too good not to post. The interwebz are coming up roses this week, what with the Conde Nast Elevator twitter, sharing all the gems said in transit between the offices of that publishing behemoth. Maybe there should be an ACP elevator twitter? Anyway. Here's another great site I found this week. Refinery 29 calls it The Selby for mothers. I think it's just lovely - women with fantastic style, beautiful children and impeccable apartments. It's interesting to get a glimpse - albeit a very, very rosy one - into the world of motherhood. Of dress ups and cheerios and cuddles. I've been babysitting a tonne recently because I need the extra cash. It's always fun to look after a particular set of kids who always shower me with hand-drawn pictures ("we luv hannah!") and let me clown around with them; dancing like idiots to Miley Cyrus and making up bedtime stories about princesses with very long hair (their suggestion) and playing very intense, tear-inducing games of red light/green light.

X
You have read this article blogging / me / photos / pictures with the title the glow. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/the-glow.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...