Celine goes to brunch

my photos


I picked up this little guy on my last trip to Paris, ostensibly for my 21st, but mostly because it is oh so beautiful. The tri-pochette first entered my head as a viable alternative to the two-tone pochette when I saw Phoebe Philo carrying one at the CFDA awards, strap tucked inside, like it ain't no thang. She looked so fabulous and I loved the way each pouch puffed out. This wine-coloured piece is so rich and sumptuous in real life, the perfect foil to navy blue (surely the it colour combination this season if the acne collection is anything to go by!). Celine's first foray into the world was last Friday, where she had dinner at Mamak, drinks at Ravesis, and then dirty dancing at White Revolver (predictably it all went downhill from there). Today I was laughing with my friend about the fact that "Celine does not go to White Revolver". Celine goes to Brunch. And Celine drinks dirty martinis at the Commons. Celine enjoys red wine and mushroom pizza at Love Supreme, and dried fig and cinnamon toasted granola from Room 10. Celine shops at blood orange and wears Frederic Malle Edition Parfum Lipstick Rose. Celine takes long lunches. Celine does not catch buses. Celine does not have chipped nail polish. Celine drinks really strong coffee. Celine only buys groceries at Thomas Dux... Expect a bit of a jokey post on this, complete with pictures of Celine doing said activities some time in the future. Celine always keeps her promises!

X

ps this is my 1000th post. I wanted to share something really special with you guys and this is truly something special. Thanks for reading and sharing it with me. I mean it more than I can say.
You have read this article bags / blogging / celine / me / paris / party / phoebe philo / photos / pictures / red with the title Celine goes to brunch. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/celine-goes-to-brunch.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...