How does she do it?


I normally hate posts like this but I am powerless. Ashley Olsen why are you so god damn amazing? Seriously this outfit is so good. Why would you want her to regress to funky fresh combinations like turbans and cut offs when you can have her striding along New York pavements in birkenstocks (birkenstocks! remember when those were uncool? I think I just decided I wanted a pair), casually turned up denim, a huge shirt and a $35, 000 backpack. You know. Just a normal day out. People who can look that good in something so simple just make me want to throw in the towel and wear track pants for the rest of my life. How do they do it? How does she do it? I really want to try wearing this outfit and gauging the reaction. The problem is my jeans aren't quite the right fit - slightly baggy straight leg not tapered. And my shirt would be starchy and crisp and not worn in and oversized. And my bag is not crocodile. Tiny, insignificant details, right?

X
You have read this article ashley olsen / bags / denim / fashion / inspiration / jealous / shirts / style / the row with the title How does she do it?. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-does-she-do-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...