what up


It is my life's dream to be so laid-back I'm almost horizontal, totally nonchalant, scruffy and easy-going. I am naturally of that kind of temperament, and I'm certainly nowhere near as glamorous as some of my friends. But I just can't seem to pull of this kind of carriage. You know, like hunched shoulders and mannish stance. Hanne Gaby looks great. Probably because she's wearing Stella Resort. Is that the secret? If you're going to sit cross-legged on a park bench you have to do it in impeccable tailoring and cerulean raw silk? Maybe. It would certainly explain how when I'm wearing my suit (or should I say my dad's suit and all it's tailored lines) people think my uncouth behaviour is somewhat charming. I highly doubt if I was wearing track pants or something people would be so bemused. Hmmmmm. If the answer to my dreams of casual looks forever can be found in wearing only high-quality clothes for the rest of my life, I'm not complaining. Talk about a balancing act.

X
You have read this article me / menswear / photos / pictures / resort / stella mccartney / street style / street-style / style with the title what up. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...