sticky


Images from Vogue Paris, Vogue UK, Vogue US, RUSSH, Tatler, 

Been having a bit of a crafty couple of days. It helps that the September Issues are so rife with inspiration and I can't help but snip it out and paste it into the front of my diary.  A couple of things that have been inspiring me - vintage photos of Jackie O, oversized oatmeal knitwear (as per), beautiful manhattan apartments and rustic farmhouses, Ali McGraw's coat from Love Story, canvas and leather bags, mannish overcoats... It's been really fun to make these collages and then go and look back through my diary to see what else was inspiring me throughout the year. Some of them are funny (why did I paste that picture of mickey mouse? I still don't know). And some of them are still as inspiring as they ever were - Yasmin, Charlotte Scott, Dries Van Noten ponytails, Daria Werbowy's hair. Some things change and some things stay the same.

X
You have read this article apartment / celine / houses / inspiration / knitwear / magaines / photos / pictures with the title sticky. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/08/sticky.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...