autumn mood

Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms. 
You've Got Mail



main photo: here

texas, alone from the RUSSH blog // vintage jil sander campaign // jess blanch's stella mac suit and perspex frames shot by candice lake for vogue uk // phoebe philo at work from so much to tell you // still loving this photo from miss little lime, all white shirts and freckles and wood tables // pumpernickel bread and tea from simply breakfast

It's all about simplicity at the moment. I like the idea of empty skylines punctured by cacti - even if it's cold here I can still dream of hot weather, right? Pale pink suits and perspex frames, plain button downs and delicate watches. Warm drinks. Wooden tables. I'm inspired by all things that are without fuss - no wonder my favourite outfit of the moment revolves around a fuzzy jumper and big scarf. There's nothing difficult about the look, and it's warm warm warm. And after spending ages in the library surrounded by musty books researching for an essay on Cormac McCarthy I can safely say that "fall", such as it is, does remind me of school supplies. I've always loved You've Got Mail. I used to think that one day I would live in an apartment like Kathleen's in New York, all open spaces and towering bookshelves. And her favourite flowers are daisies too.

X
You have read this article autumn / cold / food / inspiration / jil sander / phoebe philo / photos / pictures / street style with the title autumn mood. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/autumn-mood.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...