iconic

tommy ton for style.com

I mean, this had to happen, right? When this picture popped up on style.com I wasn't surprised as much as I was amused. This is the photo that we've (it's not just me that's stevie/christine crazy you know) been waiting for. There's no way they're not friends. I love inventing these stories for well-dressed people. One of my RAFW things is style-stalking this girl who sat next to me at Kate Sylvester, she was so chic and so pretty and she's been wearing amazing clothes - think flat sandals, midi skirts, chic trench coats and jackets and small frame bags (wow, her style is sounding a lot like mine, only much nicer and with hems that aren't falling down...). In my head she's this amazing online editor for a magazine, and is just starting in the business. So this photo gives me a whole lot of fantastic crazy fashion day dreams. Maybe they swap clothes? Maybe on Sundays they go around to each other's place and watch Devil Wears Prada and drink wine? Maybe they're just like us? Hmmm... If only I was a whiz at photoshop I'd edit Yasmin in to the right of Stevie and we'd have a right old australian icon party. Pass the lamingtons, please.

X
You have read this article christine centenera / fashion / RAFW / stevie dance / street style / style / tommy ton with the title iconic. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/iconic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...