chanel outfit snippets




chanel news

It is a truth universally acknowledged that chanel outfit snippets are much more chic than your average normal outfit snippets. The perfect wide-leg jeans, a blast of sequined heels, a couple of perfumed goodie bags. I love how these shots are just as - if not more exciting - than the show itself. They give a perfect, zoomed in view of how fabulous it must be to go to a Chanel cruise show. It's a little bit Jane Birkin, a little bit of a party, and all fabulous (oh! the gilded quilted bag, the tiffany lock necklace!). I guess I'm just in a bit of a Chanel mood. I've painted my nails in a khaki shade that kind of resembles the infamous Khaki Vert. I've been wearing my chanel ballet flats again. Oh, and one day, one day, I'll be going to a Chanel cruise show. Just you wait. 

X
You have read this article with the title chanel outfit snippets. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/chanel-outfit-snippets.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...