out of the loop


Lucky I'm such a twitter fiend or I would never have seen this Alexa Chung Vogue UK cover for June. Well, never until after RAFW of course. It seems like you get a one-track mind during this week (shows, shoes, eat - in that order) that everything else can fall by the wayside. Including, but not limited to, keeping in touch with the international fashion gossip. I'm sure that other bloggers are finding it hard to do RAFW and try and stay up to date with the Met Gala pictures (I'll look after this week. I need to sleep, too). But for Alexa I'll make an exception. It's a pretty cover in great summer colours that are, actually, working their way onto RAFW runways - canary yellow is going to be big, watch this space. And the feature, "What is it about Alexa Chung". Well, I could have written that. In fact, I did write that. Multiple times. I guess I have a sneaky reader in Vogue UK? 

Or, maybe not.

X
You have read this article alexa chung / magazines / photos / pictures / vogue uk / writing with the title out of the loop. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/out-of-loop.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...