pale ryder






A couple of months ago the lovely Brenda of Benah asked me to contribute to lookbook magazine for her new collection, entitled "Pale Ryder". Exploring ideas of fate, destiny and time, the collection is an evolution of the previous one, using the shapes of the Kodi bag, the brushed gold hardware and that beautiful bright red but throwing some pistachio greens, canvas stripes and new shapes (sandals! material tote bags! ipad covers!) into the mix. It's classic Benah but with the twist of the new, which is what every collection should be, ideally. I wrote a little letter to my future self, which was so much fun to write and got me thinking about the questions I would want to know if I ran into (fabulous) future me on the street - some silly, some, well, not so silly. Regular readers of my blog will know just how much I love Benah and so will understand what an honour it was to be asked. Thanks Brenda! To say thank you she sent me the gorgeous cashmere scarf that had me in rhapsodies. It really is the most perfect scarf in the world and I love to just bury my face in it when it's particularly cold, as it has been. I can definitely brave winter now!

X
You have read this article benah / clothes / clothing / me / winter / writing with the title pale ryder. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/pale-ryder.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...