brief

Blogger outage (everything in my feed starts with such a sentence, but hey, we're all slaves the machine, right?) has led to a lack of posts, general hair-tearing-out and the loss of my entire links list. I've been slowly and surely trying to build them back up, but I can't for the life of me remember everything that was on there, so now is your chance. If you'd like to be on my links list and you don't see yourself there, shoot my a comment, email, tweet, whatever you like with the URL of your blog and I'll add it. In other news, I was excited to hear about this article in String Magazine by fellow blogger Alexandra of To Vogue or Bust. She rounds up the "cream of the crop" of Australian bloggers and I'm on it (wow!). It was so heart-warming to read her lovely words, especially after a particularly trying day at work, and to see some of my blogging mates on that list (Zanita, Nicole, Sara, Mandy and of course, Vanessa I'm looking at you!). I love that she singled me out for my writing. When you really love something, and you want to spend the rest of your life doing it, it does make you very, very happy when someone praises you for it. So thank you to you all for enjoying my writing, it means the world, really! 

studded hearts - excuse my chipped nail polish! just goes to show i'm a student and not a vogue girl, right?

For now - until I sort out the post I was going to do yesterday but am a bit behind on, think warm and fuzzy thoughts until then - here's a shot of my favourite YSL ring that Yenny got during RAFW. This ring reminds me of everything I love about New York, it was purchased on my trip there in 2010 when I surprised my best friend for her 18th birthday, went to Fashion Week, saw my first snow, drank some amazing warm apple and ginger cocktails and was introduced to the wonderful world of the Standard Bar and Grill. One of, if not the best holidays of my life. My friend and me, we just mucked around the whole time, went out for dessert at 11 PM, saw movies at the Paris theatre, went ice skating, wandered the streets of Cobble Hill. It's the trip that made me fall in love with New York all over again, after convincing myself that I liked it, but didn't love it. How wrong I was, and the ring is daily proof of it.

X
You have read this article blogging / holiday / jewelry / me / New York / photos / pictures / RAFW / rings / YSL with the title brief. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/brief.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...