mood



main photo: prism blog

dree hemingway in vogue uk june 2011, I was reminded of how great this was by rachel kara at sweet bird of youth // violaine shot by vanessa jackman in a glorious loose sweater // Alexa Chung works frou frou girliness at Chanel Resort // mint green in the Benah magazine, more on that later, from the mychameleon blog // prism perspex frames 

listening to this 

Another mood? So soon? Well I'm sick, so I'm allowed to. It might be to do with all that Turkish Apple tea I've been drinking, or because my mum has been baking feather light apple cakes to try and make me feel better (what is it with apples and keeping the doctor away, hmm?) but I feel airy. The mood is still simple and easy - when is it not - but at the moment it's also carefree and feeling like you could blow away. It's all in the mint green and the pale pinks of this world, in Dree Hemingway being cinematic and lovely in Vogue Uk's summer celebration, in perspex frames (still) and super girly midi-length chanel dresses (that's new). I guess it's a reaction to winter in the way that it's not about rugging up and wearing layers and clomping around in big boots and heavy coats. It's dainty. It's delicate. It's feeling like you can't do anything other than light a cigarette or wave a cartier-bracelet-wearing hand or you might rip your dress. And that's not me at all, but I kind of like it.

X
You have read this article me / photos / pictures with the title mood. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/mood.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...