ready to go


Tomorrow is the first day of RAFW, and it's certainly come home to me just how crazy - exciting, but crazy - next week is going to be. It's my first real year at RAFW, that is, not just mucking around drinking sangria all day and people watching and sneaking into occasional shows like the last couple of years. This time it's all busy busy busy, and I really can't wait. I can't wait for shows Gary Bigeni, Lover, Flannel, Therese Rawsthorne, Josh Goot, Arnsdorf and so many more. In fact, I'm grinning ear to ear about every single show. It's that whole fashion week atmosphere, fused with everything that is young and fresh about Australian fashion, that just gets under your skin and plasters your face with an infectious smile. RAFW is definitely exhilarating - and it hasn't even started yet!

It's almost enough to make me want to wear heels...

X
You have read this article australia / fashion shows / RAFW / sydney with the title ready to go. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/ready-to-go.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...