bits and pieces









Sorry for being a bit absent. My computer is on the fritz and I'm a bit lazy when it comes to finding a different computer to use to blog. So here's a little cell phone diary, to use Abby's term. I know this post is a little bit of nothing, but I've been having a lovely couple of days, having glorious lunches at Sydney institution Kawa (chicken ball salad mmmm), salted butter caramel macarons at Baroque, doing some uni work which I've actually been finding quite interesting and still loving my knitwear. Oh, and some new repetto shoes that are so comfy and were an amazing buy from Pretty Dog in Newtown - all about the lace up ballet flats. Yeah. These past couple of days have been real nice.

X
You have read this article food / knitwear / me / shoes / sydney with the title bits and pieces. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/bits-and-pieces.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...