multiple of three





OH GOD. These photos aren't helping much, are they? I think this might be the case of minty wang part two, although thankfully these are not to be found at any australian stores preventing the trying of them on, which would only clinch the deal I think. Maybe I'll be able to find them when I'm overseas? I can't believe how effortless they look, despite the fact that in theory and on paper they sound a little bit trashy. White jeans? No thanks. But dip them in indigo dye and give them a wide leg and I might pair them with a plain tee shirt and a mannish blazer. I mean, how good does the first girl look? There is class and there is class, and she is of the latter. 

It begs the question, is it clothes or the person that engenders style? I used to think it was the clothes, but more and more recently I've come to realise that you can try as hard as you want to look the part but if you're not comfortable then it won't work. It has to be 100% you. These girls in their bleached jeans make them look so incredible, but I think it's them, and not the jeans, that does this. Maybe these are best admired from afar, no?

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / dries van noten / fashion week / jealous / pants / shopping / street style / street-style / want with the title multiple of three. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/multiple-of-three.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...