winter woolies


Benah cashmere scarf in brownie, Nathan Smith Angora and Wool mix sweater in burnt orange, Celine Bag, Isabel Marant Ben Coat, Vintage Belt

These are the staples of my autumn/winter wardrobe. Breaking them out again - or for the first time after they are newly acquired - is like reconnecting with an old friend. They are so snuggly and make me want to do things like bury my face into  the wool of my scarf - something that I did whilst watching a gripping SVU episode with my brother. So far, this Autumn has been about nesquik and new pens and listening to lectures online. Nothing too exciting, but hey - it's early days yet.

You have read this article celine / clothes / clothing / isabel marant / knitwear / me / outfit / outfits / shopping / want / winter with the title winter woolies. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/winter-woolies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...