I can see clearly now

tommy ton for style.com, my own pictures


So you all know I want a pair of Prism glasses. They're on my list. You know the one. The winter shopping list. But they're more of an all-time all-star item, the kind of thing I'll wear forever (well, they are glasses after all). I've always veered towards the black or tortoise shell pairs for sheer practicality, but lately I've been thinking about their signature clear perspex frames. When I first tried them on at Belinda Paddington I thought they were way too hipster cool and funky fresh for me. But the more I see them around RAFW - from that lovely pink-suited girl snapped by Tommy Ton to the cute-as-a-button Margaret from Shine by Three, the more I'm growing to like them. Perhaps they could add just the right amount of funky fresh to any outfit? 

X
You have read this article australia / me / RAFW / shopping / street style / street-style / sydney / tommy ton with the title I can see clearly now. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-can-see-clearly-now.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...