flat packed


Yesterday I wore my k.jacques sandals. I just can't let go. It wasn't even that hot but it was sunny - it gets me every time. I guess I'm just excited for my trip and I couldn't wait to get them out again. Sandals are the best. I don't know why people don't wear them more often. Seriously, I can't name one good thing that happened to me last summer that happened when I wasn't wearing sandals. I feel like a little kid again in my strappy leather numbers with their sensible thick soles to weather my inane ability to wreck shoes from walking all over Sydney, mostly from the good newsagent in Taylor Square to the other good newsagent in Kings Cross. Stevie is all over it. She understands how important good sandals are. Comfortable. Fun. Flat. What more can you want?

X
You have read this article fashion / fashion shows / resort / shoes / stella mccartney / summer with the title flat packed. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/flat-packed.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...