summertime


I'm excited to dress like this again when I'm in Paris. It's been fun to rug up but I'm missing not having to put a scarf on. I'm missing wearing my billowing skirts and having that be a cool thing, not a cold thing. I'm missing simple outfits of shirts with the sleeves rolled up and simple pants or long skirts and a loose cardigan and my hair tied up and a little bag. Actually, what I'm missing most is being able to wear my k.jacques. God damn I love them. So much. It's really sad just looking at them, sitting on my floor, and not being able to put them on. Of course when it gets to September in Sydney I'll be moaning about how I just wish I could wear my coats again and how dumb it is that I have to just wear a tee shirt and a skirt and why can't it be cold enough for all my lovely shearling. Oh well. You always want what you can't have.

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / europe / garance dore / holiday / hong kong / me / outfit / outfits / summer / travel with the title summertime. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/summertime.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...