orangina


So Clare Vivier not only makes wonderful bags (Like this little envelope clutch), but she also has great jewellery. This is exactly what I'm looking for. Those very flat, disk-like pendants with very fine chains, a couple of thin cord bracelets and then I'll call it a day. Still not sure whether I'm going to go for gold or silver at this point - I have so much mixed metals in my jewellery box it's safe to say that I can have either. Although I've re-pierced my ears and have been wearing my Karen Walker little cat earrings which are silver, so who knows, really? Also I love her fizzy orange nails. The perfect hit of colour against white, and they remind me of the great polish that Brenda, another great accessories designer, was wearing during RAFW. She told me that she always wears orange polish - and why not? I'm more of a dark purple gal myself (like just one shade lighter than "lincoln park after dark), but maybe for a European Summer I could test the waters?

X
You have read this article bags / benah / colour / jewelry / me / nail polish / orange / RAFW / shopping / want with the title orangina. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/orangina.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...