user

miss moll cherie - not sure who the original photog is!

I used to get upset whenever I saw someone mistreat a boxbag, flick their cigarette ash on it or fling it under their chair. But now I see that actively using and loving the bag is all part of the philophile magic. The giant scratch across the front of my celine was horrifying and tear-inducing at the time, but is not just a great anecdote of classic HR clumsiness, as well as a sign that, among other things, I really, truly love my bag. Someone asked me today when I wore it, doesn't it upset you? No, it doesn't. It really doesn't. It used to, but I think I understand things better now.

X
You have read this article bags / celine / me / phoebe philo / street style / street-style with the title user. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/user.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...