holiday!



You know how Carrie says that some outfits wait a lifetime to go to Paris? Well here are a couple of things I'm excited to take on my holiday. I leave in a few hours and it's starting to dawn on me that soon I'm going to be in Paris! In summer! Having cafe au laits, and macarons and baguettes and wearing sandals and spritzes of diptyque philosykos. God I really needed this holiday, it couldn't come a moment sooner. I don't think that I'm going to be able to post while I'm away but I'll try. Mostly it's going to be all about relaxing and detoxing and just recharging my very worn out batteries.

X
You have read this article with the title holiday!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/holiday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...