brown paper packages tied up with string



There is nothing, and I mean nothing like a package to lift your mood from grumpy to glorious. This parcel from Giselle at Mychameleon was waiting for me when I got home today and it was almost painful to have to rip apart that lovely packaging. Inside a brown paper package all tied up with string was beautiful clotted cream coloured tissue paper, and inside that was a fuzzy duck egg blue jewellery case, and inside that was a beautiful PetiteGrand string cord bracelet with silver beads. It's just too lovely for words, and I haven't taken it off my arm since, even though I've just been doing boring things like working on an essay on my computer. Giselle also wrote me a lovely note saying that it can be a start to my new collection of delicate jewellery. I have to say, it goes perfectly with my little IM rhodonite bracelet and the bright colour of that coral silk string is a great mood elevator. Jewellery in general is a great mood elevator, I think. Thank you very much indeed Giselle! Wow, wow, wow.

X
You have read this article bracelets / isabel marant / jewelry / me / photos / pictures / shopping with the title brown paper packages tied up with string. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/brown-paper-packages-tied-up-with-string.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...